Restore Your Computer's Performance with Windows XP System Tools

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Code name 47, Apr 4, 2007.

  1. Code name 47

    Code name 47 Guest

    Code name 47, Apr 4, 2007

  2. Code name 47

    Ron Martell Guest

    "Code name 47" <> wrote:

    >if your computer seems slower than it used to be and u have found no
    >virus in ur PC.
    >You should use following Windows XP tools to speed up your PC.
    >
    >http://www.freewebs.com/xptip/xp_utilities.htm

    "Removing unused programs is a great way to free up disk space, which
    will speed up your computer."

    Right. So reformatting the hard drive and wiping out everything would
    really speed it up?
    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP (1997 - 2008)
    On-Line Help Computer Service

    has never been in bed with a mosquito."

    Ron Martell, Apr 4, 2007

  3. Code name 47

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-04-04, Ron Martell <> wrote:
    > "Code name 47" <> wrote:
    >

    >>if your computer seems slower than it used to be and u have found no
    >>virus in ur PC.
    >>You should use following Windows XP tools to speed up your PC.
    >>
    >>http://www.freewebs.com/xptip/xp_utilities.htm

    > "Removing unused programs is a great way to free up disk space, which
    > will speed up your computer."
    >
    > Right. So reformatting the hard drive and wiping out everything would
    > really speed it up?
    > Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada

    Indubitably! (It wouldn't get very far, but it would get there much
    quicker).

    --
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Apr 4, 2007