    Restore the files so they can be accessed on the second computer.
    However, we don't know what backup files to transfer: bkf, bks or their
    locations??
    John Decoulos, Jul 31, 2005

  2. John Decoulos

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:49:31 GMT, John Decoulos wrote:

    >We want to perform daily backups on a single computer using W2K Backup.
    >Transfer this backup to another off site computer (also W2K) using
    >pcAnywhere.
    >Restore the files so they can be accessed on the second computer.
    >However, we don't know what backup files to transfer: bkf, bks or their
    >locations??

    You are given the option during the backup to select the destination.
    To make things easy, create a folder to backup into , using the file
    name you select.

    With the filename you know and the folder you save to you end up knowing
    which files to backup as you picked the name and will also know the date
    and time.

    Transfer the appropriate files into a similar named folder on the remote
    PC. From what I recall of pcAnywhere you can set a default source /
    destination folder.

    Me
    why?, Jul 31, 2005