    points automatically?

    --
    Bigbri
    Bigbri, Dec 4, 2006

  2. "Bigbri" <> wrote in
    news:82Wch.56945$:

    > Once upon a time my computer always set a beginning of the day restore
    > point. now other than system set points I find I have to set my own. Is
    > there anyway I can set up windows to create the beginning of the day
    > restore points automatically?

    Use Scheduled Tasks.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport
    /getstarted/ballew_03may19.mspx

    http://tinyurl.com/3oh2z

    Instead of raising your hand to ask a question in class;
    how about individual pushbuttons on each desk?
    That way, when you want to ask a question,
    you just push the button and it lights up a corresponding number
    on a tote board at the front of the class.
    Then all the professor has to do is check the lighted number
    against a master sheet of names to see who is asking the question.
    Bucky Breeder, Dec 4, 2006

  3. Bigbri

    Bigbri Guest

    Thanks so damn easy when you know how.