    Can anybody tell me where I can find a reliable method to restore Outlook
    Express data from a backupped identity folder? Thanks in advance!
    Willem (NL)
    Willem, Jan 13, 2006

  2. Willem

    PC Guest

    "Willem" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    > Can anybody tell me where I can find a reliable method to restore Outlook
    > Express data from a backupped identity folder? Thanks in advance!
    > Willem (NL)

    Open OE
    File
    Import
    Messages
    Select your version (note Version 5 is in Version 6 format)
    Select the identity to import into.
    'Browse" to the backed up folder. (uncompressed)

    Cheers
    Paul.
    PC, Jan 13, 2006

  3. Willem

    Willem Guest

    Thank you, Paul. I'll try this restoration this weekend!
    Willem.

    Willem, Jan 13, 2006
  4. Willem wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Can anybody tell me where I can find a reliable method to restore Outlook
    > Express data from a backupped identity folder? Thanks in advance!
    > Willem (NL)

    You might want to refer to and bookmark:
    http://www.insideoe.com/

    for all this OE, this site is hard to beat.

    SS
    Sherwood Shark, Jan 14, 2006