    Now a month later as the 30 day warranty has ran out the comp. is restarting
    over and over.
    I' m a newbie and some of the fixes I've found are too much to understand.

    teresa, Mar 2, 2009

  2. teresa

    David B. Guest

    This isn't really the place for your question as this group is for general
    Windows 64 bit discussion, it's unlikely you have XP x64 installed on your
    computer. The xp.general group would be a more appropriate group. Have you
    tried using the F8 boot menu and selected last known good config or safe
    mode?

    David B., Mar 2, 2009