Restarting the machine

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmtpZQ==?=, Jul 17, 2007.

  1. When I get disconnected from my network or if I found a new network I can
    reconnect unless I restart the PC. Is this normal or there are problems Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmtpZQ==?=, Jul 17, 2007

  2. Hi
    If you use Windows Wireless Zero configuration you should ne able to change
    from one Wireless source to another by using the screen that detects the
    Wireless Access Points, there is No reason to reboot.
    These pages describe most aspects of Wireless configuration read them and
    check your system you might find a point of miss-configuration.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 17, 2007

  3. Im using Vista and following the instruction on Ezlan I dont have WZC in the
    services. I have one reg named wsc and is setup to start but i dont know if
    it is the same

    =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmtpZQ==?=, Jul 17, 2007