    will shut down properly and when I turn it on it will boot up just fine. It
    only happens when I hit restart. I am very preplexed with this problem.
    Thanks for your help in advance...
    Tiberius, Dec 24, 2004

  2. Tiberius

    __ Guest

    do a full logg off than hit restart if it hangs than it than there is
    probley and error with the OS and you should try running scandisk.
    goto run cmd
    type
    chkdsk /f
    than hit
    "y"
    restart any way you have to and should check drive for errors. BTW this
    is windows XP

    if you can reboot than there is somthing running in your user accout the is
    making hang. you should close every thing you systray and see if that helps
    __, Dec 24, 2004