    think will happen? Use your common sense my friend. Next
    time, ignore messages from senders like this one. Catch
    my drift?

    Bilal's cousin, Feb 12, 2004

  2. Bilal's cousin

    showgun Guest

    yeah get the drift use the bloody post reply botton not
    the new post button. if you make this mistake again you
    shall be banned from me reading your posts

    first

    showgun, Feb 12, 2004

  3. >Bilal.....You should have ignored the message in the first
    >place if you knew it was bad for you.

    Yes you should ignore this.... and try allitcertkiller.com, it is
    real.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 12, 2004
  4. Bilal's cousin

    Bilal Guest

    Thanks Coz

    Bilal, Feb 13, 2004