    feel enthusiastic about the EF-S lenses.

    Thank you for any advice.

    - Shankar
    Shankar Bhattacharyya, May 24, 2009

  2. Shankar Bhattacharyya

    botox Guest

    It is the rare photographer whose aesthetic skills exceed the technical
    capabilities of contemporary equipment.
    botox, May 25, 2009

  3. Shankar Bhattacharyya

    Bob AZ Guest

    > I have not used Canons since the FD days and am finding it difficult to
    > feel enthusiastic about the EF-S lenses.
    >
    > Thank you for any advice.
    >
    > - Shankar

    Shankar

    Although the EF-S lenses are optically OK their mechanical
    construction leaves some to be desired. I had the 75-300 EF-S and it
    was rough to zoom. I replaced it with the 70-300 IS which is great.
    The next one will be the 100-400 L lens.

    Bob AZ
    Bob AZ, May 27, 2009