    mcse exam.

    Regards,
    Thiha

    Thiha, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Thiha

    Pine Guest

    www.microsoft.com

    Pine, Oct 17, 2003

  3. Thiha

    Tsooris Guest

    www.cramsession.com

    And, try "exam question of the day" emails too...

    Tsooris, Oct 17, 2003
  4. Thiha

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Oct 17, 2003
  5. Hi Thiha,
    You can get all the free material to pass MCSE exam from
    the site named www.mcsebraindumps.com . It has all the
    past questions and the notes for all the papers. You just
    have to sign up with the site which is absoluetly free.
    Best of Luck for your MCSE exams.

    Regards,
    Siddharth

    Siddharth Desai, Oct 18, 2003
  6. Thiha

    |{evin Guest

    On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 03:08:26 -0700, "Siddharth Desai"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi Thiha,
    >You can get all the free material to pass MCSE exam from
    >the site named www.mcsebraindumps.com . It has all the
    >past questions and the notes for all the papers. You just
    >have to sign up with the site which is absoluetly free.
    >Best of Luck for your MCSE exams.

    Are you really an assfucker, or do you just play one on usenet?

    |{evin, Oct 19, 2003
  7. Thiha

    Consultant Guest

    kevin, if you use yahoo messenger, pop me a message, id is same as my email

    Consultant, Oct 20, 2003
  8. Thiha

    |{evin Guest

    On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 07:48:49 -0700, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >kevin, if you use yahoo messenger, pop me a message, id is same as my email

    You seem to be offline... Trillian is almost always running though..
    I'm sure I'll see you. Didn't you get the email? That IS a real
    address I sent from.

    |{evin, Oct 21, 2003
  9. Thiha

    Consultant Guest

    online now.
    i may have deleted it, damn swen keeps my yahoo account full, ugh

    Consultant, Oct 21, 2003
  10. Thiha

    R Patel Guest

    R Patel, Nov 3, 2003
  11. Thiha

    Consultant Guest

    :-O
    what did you say!?!?!?!?!?!?

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2003
  12. Thiha

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Nov 3, 2003
  13. Thiha

    JaR Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > :-O
    > what did you say!?!?!?!?!?!?

    It's a seekrit. You need your MCNGP decoder ring to figure it out.

    jAr

    JaR, Nov 3, 2003
  14. Thiha

    Consultant Guest