    multi-media based training kit that covers 070-270, 070-290, and 070-293? If
    so please advise.

    -Joe

    Joseph, Jul 28, 2006

  2. Joseph

    Garth H Guest

    Hey Joe, drop me an email so I can get a better idea of what kind of
    time constraints you're running into. I was in the AF for 10 so I should
    at least be able to get things started. depending on what media you
    choose, you might be able to get the Corps to pick up the tab too.

    --
    Garth H

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Macromedia Certified Developer

    Garth H, Jul 28, 2006

  3. Joseph

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, Garth H spurted out:
    > Hey Joe, drop me an email so I can get a better idea of what kind of
    > time constraints you're running into. I was in the AF for 10 so I
    > should at least be able to get things started. depending on what
    > media you choose, you might be able to get the Corps to pick up the
    > tab too.

    I'm not sure if the Marines does this, but in the Navy we had the PACE program.
    When we were out at sea, the instructors were on the cruise with us and we were
    pretty much limited to what they were there to teach. But, when we were docked
    (at home), we were able to take courses at the local CC.

    I do know that the Marines (on the USS Tarawa) were able to join in on the
    classes, but it had to be outside of their normal duty hours. (Not that they did
    anything but stand around in our Hangar Bay most of the day anyways) ;)

    --
    B "Semper Fi" D
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 3, 2006
  4. Joseph

    Jtyc Guest

    > I do know that the Marines (on the USS Tarawa) were able to join in on the
    > classes, but it had to be outside of their normal duty hours. (Not that
    > they did
    > anything but stand around in our Hangar Bay most of the day anyways) ;)

    We need our rest.

    watching all that porn takes a lot out of you...

    Jtyc, Aug 3, 2006
  5. Joseph

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, Jtyc spurted out:
    >> I do know that the Marines (on the USS Tarawa) were able to join in
    >> on the classes, but it had to be outside of their normal duty hours.
    >> (Not that they did
    >> anything but stand around in our Hangar Bay most of the day anyways)
    >> ;)

    > We need our rest.
    >

    > watching all that porn takes a lot out of you...

    Yeah...I can vouch for that...ok, I'll give 'em a break next time ;)
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 3, 2006