    MOC manuals seem a bit lacking on the technical side and
    the only braindump info I could find contained incorrect
    answers and cannot be trusted.
    Guest, Jul 30, 2004

  2. Guest

    SJ Guest

    Yes. Braindumps aren't to be trusted.

    You might like to search google using MCDST. You may be surprised at
    how much you get. You can also find the free online XP Resource Kit.
    Reading through there can give you a lot of information, especially if
    you're researching specific questions.

    HTH

    sj
    www.certquest.net

    SJ, Aug 1, 2004

  3. As a follow-up to that post, there are tons of technical resources available
    via the MS website that cover the topics and technology of the MCDST. While
    they are not MCDST test prep specific, they are applicable to the
    technology.

    See:

    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp
    www.microsoft.com/office2003