Resources I used for 70 271 exam

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Robyn, Mar 11, 2007.

  1. Robyn

    Robyn Guest

    From: "Robyn" <>
    Subject: Re: which is harder 271 or 272
    Date: 11 March 2007 09:20

    I used the microsoft training manual "SELF PACED TRAINING KIT 70 271 and am
    now on the same only 272. Along with this vast manual which incidently is
    very detailed and takes you step by step through everything I also used
    transcender exam prep software cd and microsoft press exam readiness cd -
    the microsoft one is excellent and mimics the exam environment spot on.

    Robyn

    Robyn, Mar 11, 2007

  2. Robyn

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Robyn" wrote:

    > From: "Robyn" <>
    > Subject: Re: which is harder 271 or 272
    > Date: 11 March 2007 09:20
    >
    > I used the microsoft training manual "SELF PACED TRAINING KIT 70 271 and am
    > now on the same only 272. Along with this vast manual which incidently is
    > very detailed and takes you step by step through everything I also used
    > transcender exam prep software cd and microsoft press exam readiness cd -
    > the microsoft one is excellent and mimics the exam environment spot on.
    >
    > Robyn
    > "Karma_Maps" <> wrote in message
    > > Robyn,
    > >
    > > What resources did you use to study for the 70-271?
    > >
    > > Karma
    > >
    > > "Robyn" wrote:
    > >
    > >> I took 271 3 weeks ago and passed with 799 with two minutes to spare.
    > >> The
    > >> administrators said that 272 seems to have a higher pass rate in their
    > >> experience so i am working on the fact that 271 is harder of the two - to
    > >> be
    > >> honest im finding the study of 272 easier as well.
    > >>
    > >> Robyn

    The MS Press books are very good. I found the Exam Cram 2 books complement
    the MS Press books well; the Exam Cram 2 book for the 70-271 exam more so
    than that for the 70-272 exam IMO.

    IT Girl

    TheITGirl, Mar 11, 2007

  3. Good day:
    When you write the microsoft press exam readiness CD do you mean to say the
    same CD that is included in the Microsoft Press 70-271 Book, or is it a
    reference to different CD? Bill

    Need help on MCP certification test, Mar 12, 2007
  4. Robyn

    Robyn Guest

    the same one Bill - that with transcenders was useful too - I used them as
    a learning tool and followed the suggested links for more information.

    Robyn, Mar 12, 2007