    Any other tip for study resources? Books?

    Tanks!!!

    Jose

    Zeca, Aug 5, 2005

  2. August 5, 2005

    I'm a very loyal MSPress customer, but I will have to say that the MSPress
    for this exam is a bit useless. It is EXtemely good for real world
    applications, but for the exam, you will definitely need the Exam Cram book.
    I read both and passed....

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
    Static IP

    Joseph Bittman MCSD, Aug 5, 2005

  3. Zeca

    Zeca Guest

    Tanks Joseph, i will order the exam cram and read both too.

    Zeca, Aug 5, 2005
  4. I agree. I even attended the official course for 70-300 and, as Joseph said,
    it was very useful profesionally but totally useless for the exam.

    --
    Gael Fraiteur
    http://gael.fraiteur.net

    Gael Fraiteur, Aug 8, 2005