    window the next window to open is still small.

    How do I get all the windows to open maximized all the time?!?!

    Thanks!
    Cameron, Apr 24, 2005

  2. Cameron

    stephen Guest

    Hi,

    Look at yesterdays posting by myself titled "viewing boxs"and the answer to
    it :)

    stephen, Apr 24, 2005

  3. Cameron

    °Mike° Guest

    In <Xns96429E526C65Bcameron9914@129.250.170.85>,
    Cameron took 9 lines to utter:

    >Greetings!
    >
    >This may seem a bit strange,

    Only when you don't give the application name for
    the windows you are trying to open.

    >but when a new window opens it is not full size. I click on the
    >"box" to make it full size and after closing the window the next
    >window to open is still small.
    >
    >How do I get all the windows to open maximized all the time?!?!

    In Windows, most window sizes will be remembered as the
    last size they were closed at, so resize using the grab bar in
    the bottom right corner -- do NOT maximise -- and then
    hold the CTRL button and close the window. Note: it is more
    likely to succeed if you only have one instance of the particular
    application open at the time you resize.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Apr 24, 2005
  4. Cameron

    Cameron Guest

    °Mike° <> wrote in news:426cfcc7.46534859
    @localhost.dot.net:

    >>How do I get all the windows to open maximized all the time?!?!

    > In Windows, most window sizes will be remembered as the
    > last size they were closed at, so resize using the grab bar in
    > the bottom right corner -- do NOT maximise -- and then
    > hold the CTRL button and close the window. Note: it is more
    > likely to succeed if you only have one instance of the particular
    > application open at the time you resize.
    >
    >>Thanks!

    Thanks, that seems to work. But is it possible to open all new
    windows maximized, not full screen each time?

    Thanks again
    Cameron, Apr 24, 2005
  5. Cameron

    nonews Guest

    Go to google and enter AutoSizer
    It is free and is the best solution so far.

    nonews, Apr 24, 2005
  6. Cameron

    °Mike° Guest

    In <Xns9642ADBB965ADcameron9914@129.250.170.83>,
    Cameron took 19 lines to utter:

    >°Mike° <> wrote in news:426cfcc7.46534859
    >@localhost.dot.net:

    <snip>

    >Thanks, that seems to work. But is it possible to open all new
    >windows maximized, not full screen each time?

    Ok, now go back to my very first comment: "Only when you

    °Mike°, Apr 24, 2005