    resize it , and windows doesn't seem to be allowing me to save the setting
    of the selected window size

    ---
    Len, Jan 14, 2004

  2. Len

    Harrison Guest

    For program windows, right-click the shortcut icon and choose
    Properties. Choose to start maximized.

    For new windows in Internet Explorer, open a new window from a link,
    resize the window as desired, but do not maximize, close the parent
    window, then click File>Close on the new window.
    Some web sites will designate a new window size and you may have to
    redo this from time to time.

    Harrison, Jan 14, 2004

  3. Len

    olfart Guest

    go to www.southbaypc.com and get AutoSizer
    olfart, Jan 14, 2004
  4. Len

    Harrison Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:52:41 -0500, "olfart" <>
    wrote:

    ><Harrison> wrote in message news:...
    >> For program windows, right-click the shortcut icon and choose
    >> Properties. Choose to start maximized.
    >>
    >> For new windows in Internet Explorer, open a new window from a link,
    >> resize the window as desired, but do not maximize, close the parent
    >> window, then click File>Close on the new window.
    >> Some web sites will designate a new window size and you may have to
    >> redo this from time to time.
    >>
    >> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:27:11 -0000, "Len" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I would like my windows to open up full sized is there a way to select this
    >> >option, as each time I open a window it's minimised and I have to manually
    >> >resize it , and windows doesn't seem to be allowing me to save the setting
    >> >of the selected window size
    >> >

    >> >---
    >> >

    >go to www.southbaypc.com and get AutoSizer

    Am I just not seeing it? I can't find it on that site.
    Harrison, Jan 14, 2004
  5. Len

    olfart Guest

    > >> For program windows, right-click the shortcut icon and choose
    > >> Properties. Choose to start maximized.
    > >>
    > >> For new windows in Internet Explorer, open a new window from a link,
    > >> resize the window as desired, but do not maximize, close the parent
    > >> window, then click File>Close on the new window.
    > >> Some web sites will designate a new window size and you may have to
    > >> redo this from time to time.

    this

    > >go to www.southbaypc.com and get AutoSizer

    > Am I just not seeing it? I can't find it on that site.

    check under Free Utilities
    olfart, Jan 14, 2004
  6. Len

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:15:38 -0500, "olfart" <>
    scribbled:

    ><Harrison> wrote in message news:p...
    >> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:52:41 -0500, "olfart" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >> ><Harrison> wrote in message

    >this

    >> >go to www.southbaypc.com and get AutoSizer

    >> Am I just not seeing it? I can't find it on that site.

    >check under Free Utilities

    So instead of expecting people to read your mind or GUESS
    where on the site the utility you recommended was why not
    link TO the page it's actually on?

    Either:
    http://www.southbaypc.com/free_utilities.asp

    Or directly to the app:
    http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett
    -= Hawk =-, Jan 14, 2004
  7. Len

    Harrison Guest

    wrote:

    ><Harrison> wrote in message news:p...
    >> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:52:41 -0500, "olfart" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >> ><Harrison> wrote in message

    >this

    >> >go to www.southbaypc.com and get AutoSizer

    >> Am I just not seeing it? I can't find it on that site.

    >check under Free Utilities

    The sun was in my eyes :)
    Harrison, Jan 14, 2004
  8. Len

    olfart Guest

    "-= Hawk =-" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:15:38 -0500, "olfart" <>
    > scribbled:

    > >> Am I just not seeing it? I can't find it on that site.

    > >check under Free Utilities

    > So instead of expecting people to read your mind or GUESS
    > where on the site the utility you recommended was why not
    > link TO the page it's actually on?
    >
    > Either:
    > http://www.southbaypc.com/free_utilities.asp
    >
    > Or directly to the app:
    > http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/

    I gave him the site from memory -which was more than anyone else gave him. I
    could have just told him to Google for it. Next thing you'll be bitching about
    is the fact that I didn't download and install it for him.
    olfart, Jan 14, 2004
  9. Len

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:20:21 -0500, "olfart" <>
    scribbled:

    >"-= Hawk =-" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:15:38 -0500, "olfart" <>
    >> scribbled:

    >> >check under Free Utilities

    >> So instead of expecting people to read your mind or GUESS
    >> where on the site the utility you recommended was why not
    >> link TO the page it's actually on?
    >>
    >> Either:
    >> http://www.southbaypc.com/free_utilities.asp
    >>
    >> Or directly to the app:
    >> http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/
    >>

    >I gave him the site from memory -which was more than anyone else gave him. I

    Give yourself a pat on the back. Have a cookie and take the
    rest of the day off. We'll be casting your medal this evening.

    >could have just told him to Google for it. Next thing you'll be bitching about

    He would have been better off Googling for it since the
    very first link for AutoSizer is: www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/
    And the second www.southbaypc.com/free_utilities.asp

    >is the fact that I didn't download and install it for him.

    No, but if you're going to recommend something it's nice to
    actually make sure it's available on the link YOU provide
    and not burried somewhere on some site.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett
    -= Hawk =-, Jan 14, 2004