    --
    To reply directly, please change "off" to "on" in the
    address

    David Rodgers, Aug 13, 2004

  2. David Rodgers

    Andreas Guest

    David Rodgers wrote:

    > I am running Mozilla 1.7.2 on a Win98 system.
    >
    > Unfortunately, the Mozilla preferences window cannot be dragged to
    > resize, and chops off many of the selections.
    >
    > Can anyone suggest a way to to resize the Preferences window, other than
    > by making a chrome entry in the URL field?
    >
    > TIA,
    > David
    >
    > --
    > To reply directly, please change "off" to "on" in the
    > address

    Change the screan resolution

    Andreas

    Andreas, Aug 15, 2004

  3. The problem appears in all screen resolutions with the "preferences dialog",
    which I mistakenly called the "prefs window".

    The dialog can't be resized by dragging. I tried a complete remove and
    reinstall without success, so I suspect there must be some other way to
    enlarge the box, so that all selections are visible.

    Advice appreciated.
    DCR

    David Rodgers, Aug 15, 2004
  4. David Rodgers

    Moz Champion Guest

    David Rodgers wrote:

    > The problem appears in all screen resolutions with the "preferences dialog",
    > which I mistakenly called the "prefs window".
    >
    > The dialog can't be resized by dragging. I tried a complete remove and
    > reinstall without success, so I suspect there must be some other way to
    > enlarge the box, so that all selections are visible.
    >
    > Advice appreciated.
    > DCR
    >
    > Andreas wrote:
    >

    >>David Rodgers wrote:
    >>

    >>>I am running Mozilla 1.7.2 on a Win98 system.
    >>>
    >>>Unfortunately, the Mozilla preferences window cannot be dragged to
    >>>resize, and chops off many of the selections.
    >>>
    >>>Can anyone suggest a way to to resize the Preferences window, other than
    >>>by making a chrome entry in the URL field?
    >>>
    >>>TIA,
    >>>David
    >>>
    >>>--
    >>>To reply directly, please change "off" to "on" in the
    >>> address
    >>>

    >>Change the screan resolution
    >>
    >>Andreas
    >>--
    >>Information wanted: http://www.ltinc.net/sass/

    > --
    > To reply directly, please change "off" to "on" in the
    > address

    Um, did you modify your UA string? That doesnt appear to be Mozilla
    1.7.2 at least.

    Did you install OVER previous versions? Or did you do a complete fresh
    install (as recommended)?

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org