    Hi,

    When resizing open windows in XP, how can I ensure that that window remains
    the same size the next time I open it?

    James Doyle, Nov 1, 2003

  2. James Doyle

    °Mike° Guest

    When you resize the windows, drag them to the size you
    want (don't use the 'Maximize' button). Hold the CTRL key
    and close the window. This should result in new windows
    opening at the size you set.

    On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 17:50:18 -0000, in
    <pnSob.324$>
    James Doyle scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 1, 2003

  3. James Doyle

    Shep© Guest

    Shep©, Nov 1, 2003
  4. James Doyle

    James Doyle Guest

    Thanks guys,

    James Doyle, Nov 2, 2003
  5. James Doyle

    Shep© Guest

    On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 01:17:09 -0000, Knowing that it was a Hollywood
    <> wrote :

    >Thanks guys,

    No probs :O)

    Shep©, Nov 2, 2003