    must resize them for obvious reasons (E-mailing, etc.). Is there a way to
    resize multiple pictures all at once? If so, using what program or method?
    Thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?cGF0dHljYW1lcmlsbG8=?=, Aug 6, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cGF0dHljYW1lcmlsbG8=?=

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Before I was an MCDST (props to Swingline) I used to use a simple script in
    Adobe Photoshop to do that.

    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
    Visit my blog at http://blog.mitchgarvis.com

    Montreal MCT, Aug 6, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?cGF0dHljYW1lcmlsbG8=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Aug 6, 1:14 pm, pattycamerillo
    <> wrote:
    > All images I import from my digital camera are at least 1MB in size and I
    > must resize them for obvious reasons (E-mailing, etc.). Is there a way to
    > resize multiple pictures all at once? If so, using what program or method?
    > Thanks!

    Most image editors worth their salt have a batch convert function,
    which also allows you to resize. Try IrfanView, a free Image Viewer
    that simply rocks !

    Cerebrus, Aug 7, 2007