  1. hi im trying to resize a program in windows with no success can you tell me
    how to do it o/s winxp
    thanks jc
    james christie, Sep 1, 2005

  2. james christie wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > hi im trying to resize a program in windows with no success can
    > you tell me how to do it o/s winxp
    > thanks jc

    Do you mean you're trying to resize the window? Make certain the window
    is not maximized, move your mouse cursor ove the side, top , bottom, or
    corner until it turns into a double-headed arrow, and click and drag
    the window to the desired size. If that's not what you mean, please be
    a little less vague.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    May a cult of cowardly missionaries run a successful dating agency in
    The Old Sourdough, Sep 1, 2005

  3. james christie wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > hi im trying to resize a program in windows with no success can
    > you tell me how to do it o/s winxp
    > thanks jc

    To add to my other post, some programs don't permit you to resize
    windows.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    May an infinite number of lazy slaves regurgitate supper in your
    The Old Sourdough, Sep 1, 2005
  4. > hi im trying to resize a program in windows with no success can you tell me
    > how to do it o/s winxp

    Which compiler are you using?
    Alexander Rogge, Sep 1, 2005
  5. hi thats what ive been trying to do to no avail is there anyother way to do
    it thanks jc

    james christie, Sep 1, 2005