    image editor like paintshop to "pad out" the image or does anyone out
    there use a tool that will do this for me?

    Thanks
    mawsbaws, Jul 23, 2003

  2. mawsbaws

    Roger Guest

    You can try Arles http://www.digitaldutch.com/ , this wil generate a
    web-page with thumbnails.

    Gr Roger www.powershot.ontheweb.nl

    Roger, Jul 23, 2003

  3. mawsbaws

    Steve Guest

    mawsbaws wrote:
    > I have 1000+ photos on disk and would like to resize these all to a
    > specific width and height (maintaining aspect) for a gallery website.
    >
    > Do i have to manually shrink each one and then add a border in an
    > image editor like paintshop to "pad out" the image or does anyone out
    > there use a tool that will do this for me?
    >
    > Thanks

    Mawsbaws:

    I can't speak for PaintShop, but with Paint Shop Pro, you can specify your
    aspect ratio. Paintshop should also hasve this ability as it is pretty
    basic.

    Steve
    Steve, Jul 23, 2003
  4. mawsbaws

    David Cohen Guest

    (mawsbaws) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I have 1000+ photos on disk and would like to resize these all to a
    > specific width and height (maintaining aspect) for a gallery website.
    >
    > Do i have to manually shrink each one and then add a border in an
    > image editor like paintshop to "pad out" the image or does anyone out
    > there use a tool that will do this for me?
    >
    > Thanks

    You can use irfanview, but the statement 'specific width and height'
    contradicts 'maintain aspect ratio' unless I'm not understanding
    correctly. Anyway, irfanview will do whatever you want in batch mode
    and it's free.
    Dave Cohen
    David Cohen, Jul 23, 2003