    what to do, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You so much for
    your help.

    Mike
    Mike, Sep 8, 2003

  2. Mike

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On 7 Sep 2003 18:26:13 -0700, in rec.photo.digital
    (Mike) wrote:

    >Ok here is the deal. I have a kodak DX6340, and I using an Epson
    >stylus Photo 820. So when I get the images from my digital camera it
    >is about a 4x6. So I bought some 4x6 paper to print out on. Now I've
    >been using Epson's Film Factory and that is fine for me printing the
    >image the same size on the that paper. Now I want to resize the
    >images to wallet size and print multiple prints on the 4x6 or if I
    >have to I will buy the 8.5x11 paper to print it out on. Now i've been
    >experimenting with various software and I just can't get it to work
    >right. If anyone would be willing to take me step by step and show me
    >what to do, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You so much for
    >your help.

    Give the Qimage demo a try.
    http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam
    Ed Ruf, Sep 8, 2003

  3. "Mike" <> wrote in message
    > Ok here is the deal. I have a kodak DX6340, and I using an Epson
    > stylus Photo 820. So when I get the images from my digital camera it
    > is about a 4x6. So I bought some 4x6 paper to print out on. Now I've
    > been using Epson's Film Factory and that is fine for me printing the
    > image the same size on the that paper. Now I want to resize the
    > images to wallet size and print multiple prints on the 4x6 or if I
    > have to I will buy the 8.5x11 paper to print it out on. Now i've been
    > experimenting with various software and I just can't get it to work
    > right. If anyone would be willing to take me step by step and show me
    > what to do, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You so much for
    > your help.
    >
    > Mike

    Kodak Easy Share is a free program that does this well. Download it from
    http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=2/3/9/150&pq-locale=en_US.

    You don't have to resize the files to make any size print. Let the software
    take care of it.
    Marvin Margoshes, Sep 8, 2003
  4. Mike

    FOR7b Guest

    >Kodak Easy Share is a free program that does this well. Download it from
    >
    >http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=2/3/9/150&pq-locale=

    en_US.

    >You don't have to resize the files to make any size print. Let the software
    >take care of it.

    Careful with that program. The last time someone I know installed it it was
    very invasive and could not be uninstalled in the typical "Remove Programs"
    fashion.

    FOR7b, Sep 8, 2003
  5. Mike

    CSM1 Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in message
    > Ok here is the deal. I have a kodak DX6340, and I using an Epson
    > stylus Photo 820. So when I get the images from my digital camera it
    > is about a 4x6. So I bought some 4x6 paper to print out on. Now I've
    > been using Epson's Film Factory and that is fine for me printing the
    > image the same size on the that paper. Now I want to resize the
    > images to wallet size and print multiple prints on the 4x6 or if I
    > have to I will buy the 8.5x11 paper to print it out on. Now i've been
    > experimenting with various software and I just can't get it to work
    > right. If anyone would be willing to take me step by step and show me
    > what to do, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You so much for
    > your help.
    >
    > Mike

    Your camera has an image size of 2032x1524 pixels. The dimensions of 6 x 4
    have no meaning.

    A 6 inch print from 2032 pixels will print at a printer resolution of
    2032/6=338ppi, which means that there is some cropping in the short
    direction. The full image with no crop would be 6 X 4.5 inches.

    You do not have to resize your images from the camera, let Film Factory do
    its job.

    Film Factory has a template for wallet photos (2X3Wallet). Slide the Scroll
    bar to see the selection, it is in Standard Prints Step 3. In the Print Size
    box, Height/Width Ratio, select Trim to fit Print size. In the Printer
    Setting box, Media Size>Index Card (4 X 6 in) will give you two wallet size
    per 4 X 6 sheet. If you buy some 8 1/2 X 11 inch Photo Paper, you can print
    nine per sheet.

    If you select multiple images, then Film Factory will print one print of
    each selection. Select one image, Film Factory will only print one print per
    sheet, it will not print multiple prints of the same image on the same
    sheet.

    Qimage claims to print multiple prints of the same image onto one sheet of
    paper.
    http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com
    CSM1, Sep 8, 2003
  6. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Dutch <zespectre(Notanyspam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<>...

    > >"Mike" <> wrote in message
    > >> Ok here is the deal. I have a kodak DX6340, and I using an Epson
    > >> stylus Photo 820. So when I get the images from my digital camera it
    > >> is about a 4x6. So I bought some 4x6 paper to print out on. Now I've
    > >> been using Epson's Film Factory and that is fine for me printing the
    > >> image the same size on the that paper. Now I want to resize the
    > >> images to wallet size and print multiple prints on the 4x6 or if I
    > >> have to I will buy the 8.5x11 paper to print it out on. Now i've been
    > >> experimenting with various software and I just can't get it to work
    > >> right. If anyone would be willing to take me step by step and show me
    > >> what to do, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You so much for
    > >> your help.
    > >>
    > >> Mike

    > >Kodak Easy Share is a free program that does this well. Download it from
    > >http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=2/3/9/150&pq-locale=en_US.
    > >
    > >You don't have to resize the files to make any size print. Let the software
    > >take care of it.
    > >

    > Be aware... If you are running Norton Antivirus you REALLY should
    > disable it before installing easyshare. I've had to help two
    > different people rebuild machines after a conflict between NAV and
    > Easyshare really messed things up. I have no idea why this is such a
    > problem, but apparently it is.
    >

    > It's Just a dream...now go back to sleep!

    Does anyone know of any other software that I can use and If so can
    you please take me step by step on how to do it. Thank you.

    Mike
    Mike, Sep 9, 2003
  7. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Dutch <zespectre(Notanyspam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<>...

    > >"Mike" <> wrote in message
    > >> Ok here is the deal. I have a kodak DX6340, and I using an Epson
    > >> stylus Photo 820. So when I get the images from my digital camera it
    > >> is about a 4x6. So I bought some 4x6 paper to print out on. Now I've
    > >> been using Epson's Film Factory and that is fine for me printing the
    > >> image the same size on the that paper. Now I want to resize the
    > >> images to wallet size and print multiple prints on the 4x6 or if I
    > >> have to I will buy the 8.5x11 paper to print it out on. Now i've been
    > >> experimenting with various software and I just can't get it to work
    > >> right. If anyone would be willing to take me step by step and show me
    > >> what to do, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You so much for
    > >> your help.
    > >>
    > >> Mike

    > >Kodak Easy Share is a free program that does this well. Download it from
    > >http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=2/3/9/150&pq-locale=en_US.
    > >
    > >You don't have to resize the files to make any size print. Let the software
    > >take care of it.
    > >

    > Be aware... If you are running Norton Antivirus you REALLY should
    > disable it before installing easyshare. I've had to help two
    > different people rebuild machines after a conflict between NAV and
    > Easyshare really messed things up. I have no idea why this is such a
    > problem, but apparently it is.
    >

    > It's Just a dream...now go back to sleep!

    How do I resize the image in EasyShare to a wallet size???

    Mike
    Mike, Sep 9, 2003
  8. Mike

    PEmpson181 Guest

    >Now I want to resize the
    >images to wallet size and print multiple prints on the 4x6 or if I
    >have to I will buy the 8.5x11 paper to print it out on.

    Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 has a feature called Picture Package. Choose the
    paper dimensions and the combination of pictures you want to print on each
    page: 2-5x7, 4-3.5x5, 8-2.5x3.5, etc. The combination displays so you can see
    how the finished product will look and then it compiles them so you can print
    however many copies you want. This is the program you need!

    This whole program is very good, an inexpensive--there are rebates currently
    available if you shop around. Try the trial version from Adobe's web site.

    I like it and also bought the Adobe Photoshop Album as a companion to it.
    PEmpson181, Sep 9, 2003