    right clicking or not, the window will not load. This is very frustrating
    because of the number of sites that do not always open in a linear fashion.
    Java related?

    Frank B., Jan 8, 2006

  2. Frank B.

    Erick Guest

    Get a copy of RegScrubXP and run it. Sounds liek a possible registry entry.

    "Frank B." <> wrote in message
    I recently removed SpyAxe spyware but had one leftover effect that I was
    hoping someone could help me with. When a second window opens, through

    Erick, Jan 9, 2006

  3. Frank B.

    Frank B. Guest

    Frank B., Jan 14, 2006
  4. Frank B.

    Erick Guest

    We just had a particualr nasty SpyAxe infection today at work. What we did
    to remove was the following:

    Got the latest release of SmitRem and ran it (in Safe Mode of course). It
    will turn the desktop background blue in some cases, but this is ok. It also
    runs Disk Cleanup after running.

    After SmitRem, we ran PestPatrol (seems to be the only one that gets the
    traces).

    Then we ran RegScrubXP to clean up the registry.

    Here's links:
    SmitRem 2.8: http://noahdfear.geekstogo.com/
    Scroll down a bit. Make sure you run the batch file indicated.

    PestPatrol: http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=1187
    Choose whichever mirror is closer to you.

    "Frank B." <> wrote in message

    Erick, Jan 14, 2006