    Anyone know where I can purchase in Britain the resident evil German version
    as this is the best I have been told

    cheers Dave

    Dragon, May 23, 2004

  2. "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    news:Rs7sc.7098$...
    > Anyone know where I can purchase in Britain the resident evil German

    version
    > as this is the best I have been told
    >
    > cheers Dave

    ja können Sie es des Internets weg kaufen ;0)

    Okilee Dokilee, May 23, 2004

  3. Dragon

    Otter Guest

    On Sun, 23 May 2004 21:04:04 +0100, "Dragon"
    <> wrote:

    >Anyone know where I can purchase in Britain the resident evil German version
    >as this is the best I have been told

    www.amazon.de

    -Otter

    Otter, May 24, 2004
  4. Dragon

    napalm68 Guest

    Anyone know about the Spanish edition? Every spanish site lists it with a
    longer running time than the rest of the world. But I have never been able
    to dig up conclusive info on it.

    napalm68, May 24, 2004
  5. "napalm68" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone know about the Spanish edition? Every spanish site lists it with a
    > longer running time than the rest of the world. But I have never been able
    > to dig up conclusive info on it.

    That's because there's a siesta during the film.

    Okilee Dokilee, May 24, 2004
  6. Dragon

    dinZ Guest

    "Okilee Dokilee" <> wrote in message

    > "napalm68" <> wrote in message
    > > Anyone know about the Spanish edition? Every spanish site lists it with

    > > longer running time than the rest of the world. But I have never been

    able
    > > to dig up conclusive info on it.
    > >

    > That's because there's a siesta during the film.

    snarf snarf

    dinZ

    dinZ, May 24, 2004
  7. Dragon