    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Mark.
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=, Jun 30, 2005

  2. I'm running the same sound card but running an ati radeon 9700 for graphics,
    the only reason i can think of that your system would give stuttering sound
    in audio playback is video lag from something that is loading it down, i play
    mp3's fine in Mediasource and in WMP. Have you checked all the settings in
    the Creative Audio Console? Also make sure you've loaded all the x64bit
    drivers for your mainboard, As if you haven't your latency problem maybe
    stemming from driver lag from using just the base MS drivers for the onboard
    chipset.

    Athlon64 3000+ ( socket 754 )
    Ati Radeon 9700XT-vio AGP 256
    1024mb DDR pc2700 Ram
    pata133 200gb and 60 gb HDD's
    Creative Labs Audigy 2zs Platinum
    Abit kv8 pro ( via kv8 pro chipset )

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3lCZXJKYWs=?=, Jul 1, 2005

  3. CyBerJak,

    Thanks - I've ordered a Dell OEM copy today so hopefully that will solve my
    problems. I ordered the system a month too earlier to get it preinstalled.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=, Jul 1, 2005