    show crypto isakmp sa I only get the dst,src,state,pending,created feilds
    and no Conn-id feild. Is this not available on this router ? Any help would
    be appreciated to help me kill only one connection and not all of them.
    Paul, Nov 11, 2005

  2. Paul

    Guest

    Paul wrote:
    > We have our Cisco router hosting VPN to 3 external facilities which use
    > Symantec VPM devices - every so often the connection drops . If I reset all
    > of the
    > VPN on the cisco router all is well but when I do this I don't want to have
    > to clear isakmp sa which clears them all - I want to only clear crypto
    > isakmp (specific connection) only. I saw in some documentation that if you
    > do a show crypto isakmp sa it shows you the connection ID which I could use
    > to kill the connection on a ID by ID level. But on my PIX506E when I type in
    > show crypto isakmp sa I only get the dst,src,state,pending,created feilds
    > and no Conn-id feild. Is this not available on this router ? Any help would
    > be appreciated to help me kill only one connection and not all of them.

    Cant you shut no shut the tunnel?

    Anyways we had this problem at work. except we have 150 tunnels we use
    nagios from nagios.org youcan set it to sonstantly telnet or ssh to a
    device and by doing this it actually keeps my tunnels up with frequent
    traffic on them.
    , Nov 11, 2005

  3. Paul

    DobryninPJ

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Reset VPN

    Program for automatic monitoring and reset VPN IPSec tunnels on CISCO (routers). Download scad7.ru/?fid=scad7resetvpn (GPL license)
    DobryninPJ, Oct 4, 2012