    it. My camera will not power on and I have tried everything. I had
    this problem once before and it is the only way that fixed it.
    Thanks!

    Daniel, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Daniel

    local Guest

    I have a DC280. I have never reset it.
    I guest that it will be reset after the batteries had been taken away.

    "Daniel" <> ???
    news: ???...

    local, Feb 10, 2004

  3. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    When I first talked to Kodak Tech support, it was some where sequence
    when you hold the power button for 10 secs 3 times, something wierd
    like that. The batteries have been out for a while and still no
    worky.

    Daniel, Feb 12, 2004