    Can some one explain what this means. Is it from my isp or from where
    I am downloading from. I keep getting disconnected about every two
    minutes
    ybakiwi, Oct 15, 2005

  2. T'was the Sat, 15 Oct 2005 16:40:48 +1300 when I remembered ybakiwi
    <> saying something like this:

    >Can some one explain what this means. Is it from my isp or from where
    >I am downloading from. I keep getting disconnected about every two
    >minutes

    Means whatever server you're downloading data from keeps disconnecting
    you (or you're losing connectivity between you and the server).

    You could try

    A) Using a different server.
    B) Downloading at a different time.
    C) Try a different ISP.

    Some webpages I've come across are sneaky, if you close them, they
    kill your download.
    --
    Cheers,

    Waylon Kenning.