    Yea Guest

    reset button on linksys router broke off. Cant find ip it is set at .
    any ideas?
    Yea, Oct 3, 2004

  2. Yea

    Stevo Guest

    Yea wrote:
    > reset button on linksys router broke off. Cant find ip it is set at .
    > any ideas?

    Not knowing which model makes it harder..

    Do you have a manual? Or access to the web to search the Linksys website for
    a manual?

    192.168.0.1 is a common address used for other brands of router,, it would
    be worth a try but you might need a login/password for which the manual
    might also be most useful..

    --
    Stevo
    (pull the PIN to reply by e-mail)
    Stevo, Oct 3, 2004

  3. Yea

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Oct 3, 2004
  4. Yea

    Toolman Tim Guest

    That would help with the "public" side of the router, but it won't help with
    the internal address.

    >| Try www.whatismyip.com
    >|
    >| --
    >|

    >| The best live web video on the internet
    >| http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm Sharpvision simply the best
    >| http://www.seedsv.com
    >|

    >| "Yea" <> wrote in message
    >| > reset button on linksys router broke off. Cant find ip it is set
    >| > at . any ideas?

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
    Toolman Tim, Oct 3, 2004
  5. Yea

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Well in that case linksys has an online diagnostic utility that should do it
    I think. The op should try here
    http://www.linksysfix.com/netcheck/?randseed=0.7505307740854752

    pcbutts1, Oct 3, 2004
  6. Yea

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Cool! Hope they check back in and see that. (It amazes me how many people
    post 'n run...)

    Toolman Tim, Oct 3, 2004