    It is working routing traffic, But I cant find web interface for it
    Is there anyway to resolve IP using MAC ?
    any ideas?
    Yea, Oct 4, 2004

  2. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Mon,
    04 Oct 2004 13:51:59 -0400, Yea <> screamed from behind
    the mulberry bush:

    >reset button on linksys router broke off. Cant find ip it is set at .
    >It is working routing traffic, But I cant find web interface for it
    >Is there anyway to resolve IP using MAC ?
    >any ideas?

    Open up a command window by typing command in the Run window. At the
    C: prompt type in "ipconfig /all" (without the parenthesis, of
    course.) The IP address of your router should be the Default Gateway.
    Linksys usually uses the same IP address for all its routers and tne
    IP address should be 192.168.1.1 unless you've changed it. When you
    put that address in your browser, it opens a logon window. Generally
    at the log on for Linksys routers,by default, the user name is left
    blank and the password is admin.
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Oct 4, 2004