    Hello is there a way to reserver bandwith for my mailser and terminal
    server on a cisco router.
    , Mar 1, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    <> wrote:
    :Hello is there a way to reserver bandwith for my mailser and terminal
    :server on a cisco router.

    Maybe. It depends on which device you have, which software version,
    and which feature set.
    --
    The Knights Of The Lambda Calculus aren't dead --this is their normal form!
    Walter Roberson, Mar 1, 2005

  3. Ivan Ostreš Guest

    In article <d0241d$ina$>, -
    cnrc.gc.ca says...

    > In article <>,
    > <> wrote:
    > :Hello is there a way to reserver bandwith for my mailser and terminal
    > :server on a cisco router.
    >
    > Maybe. It depends on which device you have, which software version,
    > and which feature set.

    And, I would add, direction in which you want to "reserve" bandwidth.

    --
    -Ivan.

    Ivan Ostreš, Mar 1, 2005
  4. Ben Guest

    Ivan Ostreš wrote:
    > In article <d0241d$ina$>, -
    > cnrc.gc.ca says...
    >
    >>In article <>,
    >> <> wrote:
    >>:Hello is there a way to reserver bandwith for my mailser and terminal
    >>:server on a cisco router.
    >>
    >>Maybe. It depends on which device you have, which software version,
    >>and which feature set.
    >>

    > And, I would add, direction in which you want to "reserve" bandwidth.

    There's also lot's of ways of achieving this, notably with the various
    QoS tools.
    Ben, Mar 2, 2005
  5. Guest

    what about access lists, can i give a higher prioerity to certain
    accesslists? I have a 2600 router thanks for all the help
    , Mar 6, 2005