    Can u help me?? Anybody knows a online store who sales to reseller and
    have better prices than amazon or newegg?
    Thanks a lot.

    Ricardo, Aug 31, 2004

  2. You are lucky to make a 15-20% margin buying direct from the official
    importer.

    Darrell Larose, Aug 31, 2004

  3. Ricardo

    Dave Guest

    "Darrell Larose" <> wrote in message news:<hgSYc.121424$>...
    > You are lucky to make a 15-20% margin buying direct from the official
    > importer.
    >
    > "Ricardo" <> wrote in message
    > > I want become reseller of digital cameras but i have not found a
    > > wholesaler who sales me the cameras in a good price.
    > > Can u help me?? Anybody knows a online store who sales to reseller and
    > > have better prices than amazon or newegg?
    > > Thanks a lot.

    Nobody actually makes money off the camera itself. We used to have to
    sell them at cost and make our profit by getting the cash discount for
    paying the invoice off early and marking up the film and accessories.

    Dave

    -----
    View my eBay auctions at:
    http://tinyurl.com/x810

    Dave, Aug 31, 2004
  4. Ricardo

    Ricardo Guest

    I think it's important to say:
    I will sell in Colombia, South America, who is a little market compare
    to USA market.
    Thanks a lot for your help.

    Ricardo, Sep 1, 2004