    Thanks & regards,

    atif farooqi
    , Jun 11, 2008

  2. cybuerke Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >i want to join resller group of voipwise.
    >
    > pls guide me ........
    >
    > Thanks & regards,
    >
    > atif farooqi

    Now why would a Betamax service require resellers? I would have thought
    that there wouldn't be enough margin to support them.

    Do your contacts a favour and promote the service as an act of friendship...

    http://www.voipwise.com/en/tellyourfriends.html
    cybuerke, Jun 11, 2008

  3. Chris Davies Guest

    wrote:
    > i want to join resller group of voipwise.
    > pls guide me ........

    Over there, and first left at the lights -->

    Chris
    Chris Davies, Jun 11, 2008