    Dr Peter Eachus
    University of Salford
    United Kingdom
    Pete, Jun 4, 2004

  2. Pete

    vince Guest

    I did it.

    vince, Jun 5, 2004

  3. Pete

    Global_Killa Guest

    "vince" <> wrote in message
    > I did it.
    > "Pete" <> wrote in message
    > > I am working on a research project designed to evaluate different
    > > levels of Internet expertise. If you can spare a few minutes to
    > > complete my online survey I would be most grateful. The survey is
    > > completely anonymous and all data collected will remain confidential.
    > > If you can help please go to:
    > > http://www.chssc.salford.ac.uk/healthSci/wuse/wuse.htm
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Dr Peter Eachus
    > > University of Salford
    > > United Kingdom

    Yeh me too.

    --
    Global_Killa

    http://punkthenation.tk
    Global_Killa, Jun 5, 2004
  4. Pete

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    I completed it the other day, but I think 90% of this group are going to
    give the same answers. At the end you get your results, just out of
    interest the next person who does the test please post your result.

    LJ
    Lloyd Jones, Jun 5, 2004