    Anyone have the knoweldge for the best TXO adaptor, and does it work
    OK.

    Many Thanks

    pbscott, Aug 17, 2006

  2. pbscott

    Jono Guest

    It happens that pbscott formulated :
    > Sorry if this is a duplicate on the list.
    >
    > I wish to set up a reroute of a BT line through to a VOIP line. (i.e
    > Office to home) I use draytel and a draytek router for my voip.
    > Anyone have the knoweldge for the best TXO adaptor, and does it work
    > OK.
    >
    > Many Thanks

    Linksys/Sipura SPA3000 or 3102.

    Jono, Aug 17, 2006

  3. pbscott

    pbscott Guest

    Does anyone know if a 3012 can be used without the DSL connection, i.e
    the spa attached to my Draytek router.

    Regards

    pbscott, Aug 26, 2006
  4. pbscott

    paul123 Guest

    pbscott wrote:
    > Does anyone know if a 3012 can be used without the DSL connection, i.e
    > the spa attached to my Draytek router.

    Yes. Why not? As long as you have a spare ethernet socket on your
    Draytek.

    Not sure if you're thinking the router part of the 3012 is an
    ADSLmodem/router (it's not). If so, this was discussed here:
    http://groups.google.com/group/uk.telecom.voip/browse_frm/thread/07579aee901821d0/#

    paul123, Aug 26, 2006