    the on the MS requirements for MCAD page it says either Web/Windows, XML and
    an Elective. What tests to I take for the VB track?

    Thank you everyone!
    Kevin, Sep 9, 2005

  2. Kevin

    David Guest

    This is a possible VB track:

    70-305: Windows Development with VB
    70-306: Web development with VB

    AND

    70-310: Web Services / XML with VB

    You can take either the Web or Windows exam, and the other can be an
    elective (SQL, Biztalk, security, etc) or you can take both web and windows.
    I recommend the latter route because it will be easier to study because there
    is a lot of overlap. I took the SQL elective and it is a pain in the butt
    because T-SQL programming syntax is so different.

    David, Sep 9, 2005