    exams.
    Thanks
    Looking foward.

    Rudy, Dec 15, 2004

  2. Rudy

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rudy climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > I currently reside in the U.S., but not a resident as yet.
    > Can I take the MCSE exams & if passing it be qualify.
    > Can you also tell me what id's i need for taking the
    > exams.
    > Thanks
    > Looking foward.

    You reside in the US but are not a resident yet??? That statement would
    appear to condradict itself, dontcha think?

    Oh, you mean you are an illegal alien?

    You need two pieces of *legal* picture I.D.

    JaR
    Agent Thug

    JaR, Dec 15, 2004

  3. Rudy

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Rudy" <> say in

    > Can I take the MCSE exams & if passing it be qualify.

    ???
    be qualify? do you mean be qualified? if so yes, but not as a linguist.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 15, 2004
  4. Rudy

    Rudy Guest

    >You reside in the US but are not a resident yet??? That

    statement would
    >appear to condradict itself, dontcha think?
    >
    >Oh, you mean you are an illegal alien?
    >
    >You need two pieces of *legal* picture I.D.
    >
    >JaR
    >Agent Thug
    >.

    Just to clarify - I have a legal ss# & a working permit.
    I just don't have my green card as yet.
    *NOT AN ILLEGAL ALIEN*

    Rudy, Dec 15, 2004
  5. Rudy

    Rudy Guest

    Can I take the MCSE exams & if passing it be qualify.

    >???
    >be qualify? do you mean be qualified? if so yes, but not

    as a linguist.

    >--
    > Neil MCNGP #30

    * I'm not going for a linguist.*
    Too smart to figure that out
    HO HO HO

    Rudy, Dec 15, 2004
  6. >I have a legal ss#

    Who's SS#???

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 15, 2004
  7. Rudy

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Rudy" <> say in

    > HO HO HO

    merry christmas to you too...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 15, 2004
  8. Rudy

    Doom Guest

    "Rudy" <> wrote in message

    >>You reside in the US but are not a resident yet??? That

    > statement would
    >>appear to condradict itself, dontcha think?
    >>
    >>Oh, you mean you are an illegal alien?
    >>
    >>You need two pieces of *legal* picture I.D.
    >>
    >>JaR
    >>Agent Thug
    >>.
    >>

    > Just to clarify - I have a legal ss# & a working permit.
    > I just don't have my green card as yet.
    > *NOT AN ILLEGAL ALIEN*

    Have the black helicopters started circling over you yet?

    Doom, Dec 15, 2004
  9. Rudy

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rudy climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Can I take the MCSE exams & if passing it be qualify.
    >>
    >>???
    >>be qualify? do you mean be qualified? if so yes, but not

    > as a linguist.
    >>
    >>--
    >> Neil MCNGP #30

    > * I'm not going for a linguist.*
    > Too smart to figure that out
    > HO HO HO

    Ah! He's a Cunning Linguist.

    JaR
    Jolly Thug

    JaR, Dec 15, 2004
  10. Rudy

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:0ade01c4e2e5$4a2df310$...
    > >I have a legal ss#

    > Who's SS#???

    socially secured pound sign.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Dec 15, 2004
  11. Rudy

    molsonexpert Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rudy climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    > > Can I take the MCSE exams & if passing it be qualify.
    > >>
    > >>???
    > >>be qualify? do you mean be qualified? if so yes, but not

    > > as a linguist.
    > >>
    > >>--
    > >> Neil MCNGP #30

    > > * I'm not going for a linguist.*
    > > Too smart to figure that out
    > > HO HO HO

    > Ah! He's a Cunning Linguist.
    >
    > JaR
    > Jolly Thug

    Oh, man, we're getting into dangerous territory now...

    What's the difference between a smart midget and a hooker with VD?

    Well, one's a cunning runt....

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Dec 15, 2004
  12. Rudy

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, molsonexpert climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    >> Ah! He's a Cunning Linguist.
    >>
    >> JaR
    >> Jolly Thug

    > Oh, man, we're getting into dangerous territory now...
    >
    > What's the difference between a smart midget and a hooker with VD?

    > Well, one's a cunning runt....

    Same as the difference between a women's track team and a tribe of pygmy
    PHDs.

    JaR
    Redundant Thug

    JaR, Dec 15, 2004
  13. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

    Read through the requirements for MCSE 2003 and then check the objectives
    for each exam you want to sit. Any other questions *after* you've studied
    this site, please post :)

    --
    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a
    system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from
    the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    - Dennis

    Wayne McGlinn, Dec 15, 2004
  14. OMG, the noise to singal ratio for this group is just abysmal.
    A person posts a question and gets 7 or so completely useless
    course. Really does make a case for requiring a license to use the
    intar(d)web. Way too many 'tards.

    Alex R. Skyler, Dec 27, 2004
  15. >OMG, the noise to singal ratio for this group is just abysmal.
    >A person posts a question and gets 7 or so completely useless

    a useless, stupid post deserves what it gets, whether or not it was
    posted by a troll or a stupid and/or lazy dumba$$.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2004
  16. Alex R. Skyler wrote:
    > OMG, the noise to singal ratio for this group is just abysmal.
    > A person posts a question and gets 7 or so completely useless
    > course. Really does make a case for requiring a license to use the
    > intar(d)web. Way too many 'tards.

    That's not par for the course. Stick around, you'll see.

    It's more like one stupid question, and about 50-75 off-topic replies.

    Let us know if you see an actual intelligent question from someone who
    attempted to research the answer on their own first.

    Of course, you'll answer that question for us, so then we can engage thread
    drift.

    --
    Fris "I've NEVER seen a post like yours before!" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 27, 2004
  17. >* I'm not going for a linguist.*
    >Too smart to figure that out
    >HO HO HO

    LOL!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2004
  18. Rudy

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Alex R. Skyler climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > OMG, the noise to singal ratio for this group is just abysmal.
    > A person posts a question and gets 7 or so completely useless
    > course. Really does make a case for requiring a license to use the
    > intar(d)web. Way too many 'tards.

    A thoughtful, well reasoned post such as yours deserves a like reply. So,
    with that in mind;

    Bleaux me.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Dec 27, 2004
  19. Rudy

    Nerd32768 Guest

    > JaR
    > Thug 10110
    > Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 an asshat to torture!

    i already have several(JaR, Neil, Skyler, Kline)

    Nerd32768, Dec 27, 2004
  20. >> OMG, the noise to singal ratio for this group is just abysmal.
    >> A person posts a question and gets 7 or so completely useless
    >> course. Really does make a case for requiring a license to use the
    >> intar(d)web. Way too many 'tards.
    >>

    >A thoughtful, well reasoned post such as yours deserves a like reply. So,
    >with that in mind;
    >
    >Bleaux me.

    me thinks mR aleX needs sense of humor transplant.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2004