    Or is it enough if I have the experiece in developing
    solutions using DOTNET technology?
    Please help!
    Vishwanath YR, Jul 1, 2004

  2. In news: 24acd01c45f97$699b1c90$,
    Vishwanath YR <> wrote:
    > ...Is it a necessary condition for me to have a
    > working experience to take up this exam?
    > Or is it enough if I have the experiece in developing
    > solutions ...

    Hi Vishwanath,

    There are no requirements to take the exams - your mother could register
    for, and take the exam(s) you are considering. One could concieveably pass
    the exams with only reading books and working with the examples. Your
    experience will help you as you prepare for the exam(s). Good luck!

    www.cindywinegarden.com
    Cindy Winegarden, Jul 1, 2004

  3. >I want to take up the MS Certification Exam for
    >DOTNET. Is it a necessary condition for me to have a
    >working experience to take up this exam?

    unfortunately not.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 1, 2004
  4. Vishwanath YR

    Eric Guest

    Eric, Jul 2, 2004
  5. Vishwanath YR

    Vikram Guest

    Its not a necessity and IMHO being a Computer Science student, you will find
    learning and passing the
    exam easy.

    Good Luck,
    Vikram

    Vikram, Jul 3, 2004
  6. >you will find
    >learning and passing the
    >exam easy.

    You missed out the word 'very'.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 6, 2004