    working experience and 1 year student experience. I wonder whether my
    non-commercial experience counts...

    Cheers

    =?Utf-8?B?c2xvd2RhbmNl?=, Jul 31, 2005

  2. July 31, 2005

    You only have to take the 5 exams during the time that they are released
    (meaning non-discontinued) which is usually several years. There actually
    isn't an experience requirement for the MCSD; the word should have been
    "recommended". Hope this helps and good luck!

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23