    neccessary items needs to be put in place to have both pratical and
    theoretical results in MCSE and or Networking Professional Exams.

    What those it takes to be excel on these fields.

    =?Utf-8?B?c29sYUBsb3Zl?=, Jan 24, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c29sYUBsb3Zl?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "sola@love" <sola@> wrote in message
    news:D...
    >I am posting this message to reqiure for assistance on what are the
    > neccessary items needs to be put in place to have both pratical and
    > theoretical results in MCSE and or Networking Professional Exams.
    >
    > What those it takes to be excel on these fields.

    Somebody HAS to be making these up.

    Frisbee®, Jan 24, 2006

  3. sola@love wrote:
    > I am posting this message to reqiure for assistance on what are the
    > neccessary items needs to be put in place to have both pratical and
    > theoretical results in MCSE and or Networking Professional Exams.
    >
    > What those it takes to be excel on these fields.

    Years and years of practice....

    At least that would be the practical requirements. To actually obtain
    the certification, it would take studying and passing the exams.
    http://www.microsoft.com/certification should be a good start for you.

    --
    Patrick Dickey <>
    http://www.pats-computer-solutions.com

    Patrick Dickey, Jan 24, 2006
  4. "sola@love" <sola@> wrote in message
    > I am posting this message to reqiure for assistance on what are the
    > neccessary items needs to be put in place to have both pratical and
    > theoretical results in MCSE and or Networking Professional Exams.
    >
    > What those it takes to be excel on these fields.

    Maybe they come from infected computers. Ever get SPAM that just doesn't sound
    right?

    Robert Williams, Jan 24, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?c29sYUBsb3Zl?=

    Lasher Guest

    "Robert Williams" <>
    wrote in news:#:

    > "sola@love" <sola@> wrote in message
    >> I am posting this message to reqiure for assistance on what are the
    >> neccessary items needs to be put in place to have both pratical and
    >> theoretical results in MCSE and or Networking Professional Exams.
    >>
    >> What those it takes to be excel on these fields.

    > Maybe they come from infected computers. Ever get SPAM that just
    > doesn't sound right?

    Something makes me think I need a pen!s enlargement.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Jan 25, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?c29sYUBsb3Zl?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 24, 2006 at 9:02pm "Lasher" blathered:

    > Something makes me think I need a pen!s enlargement.

    Sorry to hear that dude.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Long periods of drought are always followed by rain.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?c29sYUBsb3Zl?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Lasher <> say in

    > Something makes me think I need a pen!s enlargement.

    don't get it from JaR

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - 11th Commandment: Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's tag.

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?c29sYUBsb3Zl?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?c29sYUBsb3Zl?= <sola@>
    say in news:D:

    > I am posting this message to reqiure for assistance on what are the
    > neccessary items needs to be put in place to have both pratical and
    > theoretical results in MCSE and or Networking Professional Exams.
    >
    > What those it takes to be excel on these fields.

    huh? MS has GOT to localize these froups.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Shouldn't hemorrhoids be called asteroids?

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?c29sYUBsb3Zl?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > Somebody HAS to be making these up.

    you can't make up this stuff

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  10. "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > did you hear =?Utf-8?B?c29sYUBsb3Zl?= <sola@>
    > say in news:D:
    >
    > > I am posting this message to reqiure for assistance on what are the
    > > neccessary items needs to be put in place to have both pratical and
    > > theoretical results in MCSE and or Networking Professional Exams.
    > >
    > > What those it takes to be excel on these fields.
    > >

    > huh? MS has GOT to localize these froups.

    You mean they DON'T already?? What the fsk are all the .arabic., .au., .br.,
    ..cn., .de., .es., .fr., etc. etc. etc.???

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?c29sYUBsb3Zl?=

    kpg Guest

    Robert Williams <>
    said something like

    > You mean they DON'T already?? What the fsk are all the .arabic.,
    > .au., .br., .cn., .de., .es., .fr., etc. etc. etc.???

    I don't know. I don't speak .au.br.cn.de.es or .fr.

    But I'm pretty sure of what goes on in the .arabic one.

    ..kpg

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  12. "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    > Robert Williams <>
    > said something like
    >
    > > You mean they DON'T already?? What the fsk are all the .arabic.,
    > > .au., .br., .cn., .de., .es., .fr., etc. etc. etc.???

    > I don't know. I don't speak .au.br.cn.de.es or .fr.
    >
    > But I'm pretty sure of what goes on in the .arabic one.
    >
    > .kpg

    In case you weren't kidding, yes they are localized:

    au = Australian (funny accents)
    br = Brazilian
    cn = Canadian (can never understand them)
    de = Germany
    es = Espanola (Spain)
    fr = French (not just a kissing disease anymore)
    gu = GUAM (Give Up And Masturbate) not in the list, just thought it was funny
    hu = Hungary (Starving)
    il = Israel (I don't know, Is it real?)

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  13. Here is a list of all the TLD Codes

    http://www.iana.org/cctld/cctld-whois.htm

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?c29sYUBsb3Zl?=

    kpg Guest

    Robert Williams <>
    said something like

    > cn = Canadian (can never understand them)

    If that were true, why is Neil here?

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  15. "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    > Robert Williams <>
    > said something like
    >
    > > cn = Canadian (can never understand them)

    > If that were true, why is Neil here?

    Shhhh...don't *tell* him

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?c29sYUBsb3Zl?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "Robert Williams" <>
    wrote
    > You mean they DON'T already?? What the fsk are all the .arabic., .au.,
    > .br.,
    > .cn., .de., .es., .fr., etc. etc. etc.???

    Some of the groups are localized, but the certification ones aren't.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Jan 25, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?c29sYUBsb3Zl?=

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of kpg:

    >> cn = Canadian (can never understand them)

    > If that were true, why is Neil here?

    Well, for one thing, cn != ca

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 25, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?c29sYUBsb3Zl?=

    kpg Guest

    Robert Williams <>
    said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\187674.htm (1/25/2006
    > 11:24:20 AM) # "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    >> Robert Williams <>
    >> said something like
    >>
    >> > cn = Canadian (can never understand them)

    >> If that were true, why is Neil here?
    >>

    > Shhhh...don't *tell* him

    Why not.

    Hey Neil!

    Did you know there is a group made just for your kind?

    You can post 1500 times over there, and confin your posting
    in this group to meainginful dialog, like this.

    Thanks.

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?c29sYUBsb3Zl?=

    kpg Guest

    JaR <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\187677.htm (1/25/2006
    > 11:27:35 AM) # Echoed forth from the dank caverns of
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the plaintive wail of kpg:
    >
    >>> cn = Canadian (can never understand them)

    >> If that were true, why is Neil here?

    > Well, for one thing, cn != ca

    Look, we all know that .cn is not Califronia.

    kp "Republicans put it on the front bumper" g

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  20. Muahhhaha...it worked! Child Psychology Rocks....lol

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006