requirement for the post of IT Engineer

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by sam, Sep 25, 2007.

  1. sam

    sam Guest

    Hi,

    This is Sameer from i-serve systems pvt. Ltd. We have a requirement
    for the post of IT Engineer. Please mail us on
    your updated resume in word format along with the following details.

    Candidate Name:

    Qualification :

    Certifications:

    Total IT Exp:

    Current Organization:

    Location:

    Contact No:

    Present CTC:

    Expected CTC:

    Joining Time:

    Required Skills/ Mandatory skills:

    Strongly required excellent communication skill in English.
    Knowledge of the windows 2000 server family.
    Understanding of ADS, DNS, and TCP/IP.
    Knowledge of Linux and Cisco router be an advance.
    Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask in order to
    handle multiple tasks in a real-time environment

    Would appreciate if you can provide some references of your friends or
    colleagues.

    sam, Sep 25, 2007

  2. sam

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 07:08:31 -0700, sam <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >

    >This is Sameer from i-serve systems pvt. Ltd.

    <snipped Indian call center spam>

    1. Your page has 301 errors and 1 warning on it. If that's the quality of your
    employees you're in deep trouble.
    2. You're in deep trouble anyway for spamming.
    3. The kind of person you *need* is not going to be the kind of person who will
    work for a spamming company.

    Now go away, Groper.

    --
    The smallest feline is a masterpiece.
    --Leonardo da Vinci

    Mara, Sep 25, 2007

  3. sam

    VanguardLH Guest

    "sam" wrote ...
    > This is Sameer from i-serve systems pvt. Ltd. We have a requirement
    > for the post of IT Engineer. Please mail us on
    >
    > your updated resume in word format along with the following details.

    <snip - blather on bogus position>

    A spamming Google Grouper from India pretending to have an open
    position so harvest e-mail addresses. Nope, you'll have to find
    another way to social engineer the dupes to voluntarily surrender
    their valid e-mail address to you, spammer!

    VanguardLH, Sep 25, 2007
  4. sam

    John Holmes Guest

    sam "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hi,

    And get fucked, you fucking spamming crackhead.

    --
    Your mother was a bashful office clerk who was so ugly her fellow villagers
    had to keep her in a rubber-walled room.

    John Holmes, Sep 25, 2007