    pls revert back urgently.

    Kalpesh K. Turde
    9 8 6 7 7 0 5 5 7 9
    Kalpesh Turde, Sep 26, 2008

  2. Kalpesh Turde <> wrote:
    > sir,
    >
    > We have installed 40 nos of ms-office 2007. but there are no shortcut
    > bar present.
    > so pls give us suggestion for the same.
    > OR
    > any utility for the same
    >
    > pls revert back urgently.
    >

    > Kalpesh K. Turde
    > 9 8 6 7 7 0 5 5 7 9

    Hi - this is a group for Windows 64-bit operating sysytems, and not the best
    group for your question. I suggest you post in one for Microsoft
    Office....microsoft.public.office would be the best place to start.

    [Note that Office 2007 does not have the same toolbar layout as did prior
    versions. It looks very different]
    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], Sep 26, 2008

  3. I'm sorry, but you appear to have stumbled in to the wrong newsgroup. This
    is the 64bit newsgroup, where we are focused on issues specific to the
    various 64-bit Windows versions. From your post, I suspect you probably
    wanted an Office specific newsgroup, probably microsoft.public.office.misc
    or microsoft..public.office.setup..

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64