    i am working in a software developement center as a
    content author and want to get stay in IT line. So i need
    the proper guidance to achieve my targer.
    ritu malik, Jul 9, 2004

  2. In news: 2a31a01c46580$e25b73c0$,
    ritu malik <> wrote:
    > this is ritu malik. I want to have the proper information
    > about mcsd ceritication. I am did my graduation in office
    > management and doing my DNIIT course from niit. Presently
    > i am working in a software developement center as a
    > content author and want to get stay in IT line. So i need
    > the proper guidance to achieve my targer.

    Hi Ritu,

    Start Here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/.

    www.cindywinegarden.com
    Cindy Winegarden, Jul 9, 2004

  3. ritu malik

    Marty McFly Guest

    To add to Cindy's suggestion, the www.microsoft.com/learning site really
    does have all you need to know in terms of certification requirements.

    In addition, once you become an MCP (after passing your first exam), you
    will have access to the secured MCP members' site
    (https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/mcp). Here, you have access to your
    personal Certification Planner. This can be quite helpful when determining
    exactly which exams are required for every certification.

    (By the way, Cindy...your site www.cindywinegarden.com doesn't appear to be
    up.)

    Marty McFly, Jul 14, 2004
  4. In news: ,
    Marty McFly <> wrote:
    > (By the way, Cindy...your site www.cindywinegarden.com doesn't appear
    > to be up.)

    Yeah. I turned my "server" off. The monitor doesn't seem to be working and
    possibly the video card is sick. To top that off, it was acting strange like
    ejecting the CD tray at odd times on a machine that was otherwise untouched.
    I was afraid of being hacked or of spreading viruses. Gotta swap out the
    monitor and test for the video card this weekend. We have some extras
    floating around.

    www.cindywinegarden.com
    Cindy Winegarden, Jul 14, 2004
  5. ritu malik

    Marty McFly Guest

    > In news: ,
    > Marty McFly <> wrote:
    > > (By the way, Cindy...your site www.cindywinegarden.com doesn't appear
    > > to be up.)

    > Yeah. I turned my "server" off. The monitor doesn't seem to be working and
    > possibly the video card is sick. To top that off, it was acting strange

    like
    > ejecting the CD tray at odd times on a machine that was otherwise

    untouched.

    That's not a virus...probably a ghost! :)

    Marty McFly, Jul 14, 2004