    Has anyone got a Joost Invite they could give me please
    Thanks
    ZL409

    ZL409, Apr 16, 2007

  2. ZL409

    XPD Guest

    "ZL409" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:...
    > Has anyone got a Joost Invite they could give me please
    > Thanks
    > ZL409

    I might be able to help, if I could find where the hell the invites
    are...been told Ive got some :-/
    Ill have another look tonight - what email address you want one sent to ?

    XPD, Apr 16, 2007

  3. ZL409

    Guest

    On 16 apr, 06:49, "XPD" <> wrote:
    > "ZL409" <> wrote in message

    > > Has anyone got aJoostInvite they could give me please
    > > Thanks
    > > ZL409

    > I might be able to help, if I could find where the hell theinvites
    > are...been told Ive got some :-/
    > Ill have another look tonight - what email address you want one sent to ?

    If you have some spares... I could use one too :)
    ... thanks!

    , Apr 17, 2007
  4. ZL409

    Jack Barrack Guest

    On 17 Apr 2007 08:08:53 -0700, wrote:

    > On 16 apr, 06:49, "XPD" <> wrote:
    >> "ZL409" <> wrote in message

    >>> Has anyone got aJoostInvite they could give me please
    >>> Thanks
    >>> ZL409

    >> I might be able to help, if I could find where the hell theinvites
    >> are...been told Ive got some :-/
    >> Ill have another look tonight - what email address you want one sent to ?

    > If you have some spares... I could use one too :)
    > ... thanks!

    And me :)

    jackbarrackatgmail.com

    Jack Barrack, Apr 18, 2007
  5. ZL409

    XPD Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On 16 apr, 06:49, "XPD" <> wrote:
    >> "ZL409" <> wrote in message

    >> > Has anyone got aJoostInvite they could give me please
    >> > Thanks
    >> > ZL409

    >> I might be able to help, if I could find where the hell theinvites
    >> are...been told Ive got some :-/
    >> Ill have another look tonight - what email address you want one sent to ?

    > If you have some spares... I could use one too :)
    > ... thanks!

    Done.

    XPD, Apr 18, 2007
  6. ZL409

    XPD Guest

    "Jack Barrack" <> wrote in message
    > On 17 Apr 2007 08:08:53 -0700, wrote:
    >
    >> On 16 apr, 06:49, "XPD" <> wrote:
    >>> "ZL409" <> wrote in message

    >>> I might be able to help, if I could find where the hell theinvites
    >>> are...been told Ive got some :-/
    >>> Ill have another look tonight - what email address you want one sent to
    >>> ?

    >> If you have some spares... I could use one too :)
    >> ... thanks!

    > And me :)
    >
    > jackbarrackatgmail.com

    Soon as Joost stops processing last invite, itll be on its way :)

    XPD, Apr 18, 2007
  7. ZL409

    Jack Barrack Guest

    On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:18:08 +1200, XPD wrote:

    > "Jack Barrack" <> wrote in message

    >>> If you have some spares... I could use one too :)
    >>> ... thanks!

    >> And me :)
    >>
    >> jackbarrackatgmail.com

    > Soon as Joost stops processing last invite, itll be on its way :)

    Many thanks.

    Jack Barrack, Apr 19, 2007
  8. ZL409

    Jack Barrack Guest

    On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:18:08 +1200, XPD wrote:

    > "Jack Barrack" <> wrote in message

    >>> If you have some spares... I could use one too :)
    >>> ... thanks!

    >> And me :)
    >>
    >> jackbarrackatgmail.com

    > Soon as Joost stops processing last invite, itll be on its way :)

    Received the invitation today, many thanks.

    Jack Barrack, Apr 20, 2007
  9. ZL409

    Guest

    On Apr 19, 11:53 pm, Jack Barrack <> wrote:
    > On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:18:08 +1200, XPD wrote:
    > > "Jack Barrack" <> wrote in message

    > >> And me :)

    > >> jackbarrackatgmail.com

    > > Soon asJooststops processing lastinvite, itll be on its way :)

    > Received the invitation today, many thanks.- Hide quoted text -

    Any chance I could get one of these as well?

    Thanks!

    , Apr 20, 2007