    latest dump for 305 paper

    or send the link and dumps for the last updated date

    thnks
    miste, Mar 9, 2007

  2. miste

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Hi...
    >
    >i like to write the mcp exam for 305 paper. plz can anyone send me the
    >latest dump for 305 paper
    >
    >or send the link and dumps for the last updated date
    >
    >thnks

    Hi there!
    Please email Mr Thomas C. Tips and state exactly
    what dumps you want. Please include in your email your MCP Number (if
    you have one) and your current employer.

    All the best

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 9, 2007

  3. miste

    Consultant Guest

    i will post a pic of my dump after my coffee

    Consultant, Mar 9, 2007
  4. miste

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >i will post a pic of my dump after my coffee

    I shall now proceed to ignore this thread...... just in case you do
    ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 9, 2007
  5. miste

    Jtyc Guest

    No.
    Jtyc, Mar 9, 2007
  6. miste wrote:
    > Hi...
    >
    > i like to write the mcp exam for 305 paper. plz can anyone send me the
    > latest dump for 305 paper
    >
    > or send the link and dumps for the last updated date
    >
    > thnks

    What is this "305 paper" ? ?? ? ? ? ?

    If you are referring to the paper being 305mm, that is HUGE! My Charmin
    toilet paper is only about 101.6mm wide. Maybe you are using 3 2-ply
    sheets, and that seem rather wasteful.

    DO YOU HAVE NO CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT? ! !??!?! !? !
    Red Swingline Stapler, Mar 9, 2007
  7. miste

    Consultant Guest

    just do a google image search for tubgirl, i hear those are the best dumps
    around

    Consultant, Mar 9, 2007
  8. miste

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >just do a google image search for tubgirl, i hear those are the best dumps
    >around

    my computer, it just gone bang!!!!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 9, 2007
  9. miste

    l33t Guest

    "miste" <> wrote in message
    > Hi...
    >
    > i like to write the mcp exam for 305 paper. plz can anyone send me the
    > latest dump for 305 paper
    >
    > or send the link and dumps for the last updated date
    >
    > thnks

    Just ask any of the MCNGP losers, they promote the use of braindumps and
    distribute them freely on their website.
    l33t, Mar 9, 2007
  10. miste

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Just ask any of the MCNGP losers, they promote the use of braindumps and
    >distribute them freely on their website.

    I'm going to tell my buddy Consultant about you... er, wait a moment
    ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 9, 2007
  11. miste

    Consultant Guest

    oh, i saw it and i am fuming mad i tell you

    Consultant, Mar 9, 2007
  12. miste

    Frisbee® Guest

    > >Just ask any of the MCNGP losers, they promote the use of braindumps and
    >>distribute them freely on their website.

    > I'm going to tell my buddy Consultant about you... er, wait a moment
    > ;-)

    Let's don't be silly. Bottom-poasting is way too painful for Con. Clearly
    Lowdes has returned.
    Frisbee®, Mar 9, 2007
  13. miste

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >miste wrote:
    >> Hi...
    >>
    >> i like to write the mcp exam for 305 paper. plz can anyone send me the
    >> latest dump for 305 paper
    >>
    >> or send the link and dumps for the last updated date
    >>
    >> thnks

    >What is this "305 paper" ? ?? ? ? ? ?
    >
    >If you are referring to the paper being 305mm, that is HUGE! My Charmin
    >toilet paper is only about 101.6mm wide. Maybe you are using 3 2-ply
    >sheets, and that seem rather wasteful.
    >
    >DO YOU HAVE NO CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT? ! !??!?! !? !

    I think you people are so mean to miste, why can't you show some
    helpful consideration and recommend they email Mr Thomas C. Tips

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 9, 2007
  14. miste

    Consultant Guest

    what is this strange bottom posting you speak of?

    Consultant, Mar 9, 2007
  15. miste

    Consultant Guest

    you know, i can see what you are saying

    Consultant, Mar 9, 2007
  16. miste

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> >Just ask any of the MCNGP losers, they promote the use of braindumps and
    >>>distribute them freely on their website.

    >> I'm going to tell my buddy Consultant about you... er, wait a moment
    >> ;-)
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >Please, do tell him, I welcome the challenge.

    tell him yourself! and please, stop bottom posting.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 9, 2007
  17. miste

    l33t Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > what is this strange bottom posting you speak of?
    >
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> I'm going to tell my buddy Consultant about you... er, wait a moment
    >>> ;-)

    >> Let's don't be silly. Bottom-poasting is way too painful for Con.
    >> Clearly Lowdes has returned.

    You are a complete moron.
    l33t, Mar 9, 2007
  18. miste

    l33t Guest

    l33t, Mar 9, 2007
  19. miste

    l33t Guest

    >>> I'm going to tell my buddy Consultant about you... er, wait a moment
    >>> ;-)
    >>>
    >>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >>Please, do tell him, I welcome the challenge.

    > tell him yourself! and please, stop bottom posting.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Why would I stop bottom posting, it is the natural way.
    l33t, Mar 9, 2007