    Would this be okay with you?

    Thanks in advance.
    , Aug 6, 2007

  2. Guest

    wrote:

    >I was hoping that , you wouldn't mind letting me post information
    >about spigit.com on your discussion board, inviting your group members
    >join, review & provide feedback about the site.
    >
    >Would this be okay with you?

    Participate in the discussions, and have your site listed in your sig
    file - nothing wrong with that.

    But spamming the group could cost you your account.

    --
    Why not dynamite he mumbles.
    http://www.scaryideas.com/print/3257/

  3. wrote:
    > Hi,

    > I was hoping that , you wouldn't mind letting me post information
    > about spigit.com on your discussion board, inviting your group members
    > join, review & provide feedback about the site.
    >
    > Would this be okay with you?

    No, you fucking spammer. Get lost. Die a horrible death.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 6, 2007
  4. wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I was hoping that , you wouldn't mind letting me post information
    >>about anothergooglespammer.inavlid on your discussion board, inviting
    >>your group members join, review & provide feedback about the site.
    >>
    >>Would this be okay with you?

    > Participate in the discussions, and have your site listed in your sig
    > file - nothing wrong with that.
    >
    > But spamming the group could cost you your account.

    He just did spam the group.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups.