    group?

    My website is for entrepreneurs, investors and participants to evolve
    innovative ideas in a competitive environment.

    kelton, Aug 20, 2007

  2. kelton

    samuel Guest

    kelton <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hello Everybody. Can I talk about my newly launched website in
    > this group?
    >
    > My website is for entrepreneurs, investors and participants to
    > evolve innovative ideas in a competitive environment.

    try a biz group for best results :)

    samuel, Aug 20, 2007

  3. kelton wrote:
    > Hello Everybody. Can I talk about my newly launched website in this
    > group?
    >
    > My website is for entrepreneurs, investors and participants to evolve
    > innovative ideas in a competitive environment.

    No.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 20, 2007
  4. kelton

    Rectum Burn Guest

    kelton <> said in news:1187583728.510679.91120
    @j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

    > Hello Everybody. Can I talk about my newly launched website in this
    > group?
    >
    > My website is for entrepreneurs, investors and participants to evolve
    > innovative ideas in a competitive environment.

    No, **** off.

    Rectum Burrrrrrrrrrn

    Rectum Burn, Aug 20, 2007
  5. kelton

    Rectum Burn Guest

    Rôgêr <> said in

    > kelton wrote:
    >> Hello Everybody. Can I talk about my newly launched website in this
    >> group?
    >>
    >> My website is for entrepreneurs, investors and participants to evolve
    >> innovative ideas in a competitive environment.
    >>

    > No.

    i agrre wiht thsi p0st.

    Rectum BUrrrrrrrrn

    Rectum Burn, Aug 20, 2007
  6. kelton

    Vanguard Guest

    "kelton" wrote in message
    > Hello Everybody. Can I talk about my newly launched website in this
    > group?
    >
    > My website is for entrepreneurs, investors and participants to
    > evolve
    > innovative ideas in a competitive environment.

    Put it in your signature. Then when you come here to help others,
    your spam is in your signature. Make it a SHORT signature.

    If you want to ask questions on how to design a web site, do CGI
    coding, Java, VBscript, AX, or whatever then you can ask here but
    there are other more focused newsgroups to get help on building your
    web site. But if you were serious about getting help to develop your
    web site, you wouldn't be using Google Groups.

    Vanguard, Aug 20, 2007
  7. kelton

    crest Guest

    Post whatever you desire. The are some weirdo's who would like you to
    believe that they hold some sort of censoring commission that enables them
    to do so.

    Some of the same say top posting (as this) is forbidden because it breaks a
    so-called chain of fact or theme but most people don't give damn about what
    some else
    has written as a response.

    The main thing is you will get responses from pimple faced 12 year old nerd
    but in reality a response may be posted by your next door neighbor, the
    sweet little grand mother or
    your Baptist preacher hiding behind the anomity and faceless character who
    finds out he will
    probably never be traced while spewing his vulgarity and demonstrated lever
    of intelligence

    crest, Aug 20, 2007
  8. kelton

    John Holmes Guest

    Rectum Burn "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Rôgêr <> said in
    >
    >> kelton wrote:
    >>> Hello Everybody. Can I talk about my newly launched website in this
    >>> group?
    >>>
    >>> My website is for entrepreneurs, investors and participants to evolve
    >>> innovative ideas in a competitive environment.
    >>>

    >> No.
    >>

    > i agrre wiht thsi p0st.
    >
    > Rectum BUrrrrrrrrn

    Been drinkin' again, Burn?

    --
    Your mother was a gruesome mud wrestler who ran a flea-circus in the
    swamps.

    John Holmes, Aug 20, 2007
  9. John Holmes wrote:
    > Rectum Burn "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Rôgêr <> said in

    >>> No.
    >>>

    >> i agrre wiht thsi p0st.
    >>
    >> Rectum BUrrrrrrrrn

    > Been drinkin' again, Burn?

    Yes, didn't you just ask me this a few days ago?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 20, 2007
  10. crest wrote:
    > Post whatever you desire. The are some weirdo's who would like you to
    > believe that they hold some sort of censoring commission that enables them
    > to do so.
    >
    > Some of the same say top posting (as this) is forbidden because it breaks a
    > so-called chain of fact or theme but most people don't give damn about what
    > some else
    > has written as a response.
    >
    > The main thing is you will get responses from pimple faced 12 year old nerd
    > but in reality a response may be posted by your next door neighbor, the
    > sweet little grand mother or
    > your Baptist preacher hiding behind the anomity and faceless character who
    > finds out he will
    > probably never be traced while spewing his vulgarity and demonstrated lever
    > of intelligence

    From a pimply faced 12 year old, I can safely say that idiots such as
    yourself wouldn't know a spammer if they bit you on the ass. Go ahead,
    encourage him to spam, watch his website get shut down, his internet
    account terminated, then you can laugh like the buffoon you are.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 20, 2007
  11. kelton

    John Holmes Guest

    Rôgêr "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > John Holmes wrote:
    >> Rectum Burn "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> Rôgêr <> said in

    evolve

    >>> i agrre wiht thsi p0st.
    >>>
    >>> Rectum BUrrrrrrrrn

    >> Been drinkin' again, Burn?

    > Yes, didn't you just ask me this a few days ago?

    Did I? Must have been drunk myself then, as I can't remember doing that.
    ;-)

    --
    Your mother was a sticky-out-eared dope who befriended apes in prison.

    John Holmes, Aug 20, 2007
  12. On 2007-08-20, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, crest waxed eloquently:

    snip

    > probably never be traced while spewing his vulgarity and demonstrated lever
    > of intelligence

    snip

    Well, you surely have demonstrated your "lever of intelligence".

    --
    The Old Sourdough

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 20, 2007
  13. On 2007-08-20, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, John Holmes waxed eloquently:
    > Rôgêr "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> John Holmes wrote:
    >>> Rectum Burn "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > evolve

    >>> Been drinkin' again, Burn?

    >> Yes, didn't you just ask me this a few days ago?

    > Did I? Must have been drunk myself then, as I can't remember doing that.
    > ;-)

    I sobered up once. I think it was about 1971 or thereabouts. Decided I
    didn't like it.

    --
    The Old Sourdough

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 20, 2007
  14. kelton

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 05:33:35 -0500, The Old Sourdough <> wrote:

    >On 2007-08-20, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, crest waxed eloquently:
    >
    >snip
    >
    >> probably never be traced while spewing his vulgarity and demonstrated lever
    >> of intelligence
    >>

    >snip
    >
    >Well, you surely have demonstrated your "lever of intelligence".

    Thanks for the laugh of the day.

    <still laughing>

    --
    "When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth
    and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for

    Mara, Aug 20, 2007
  15. kelton

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Hello Everybody. Can I talk about my newly launched website in this
    > group?
    >
    > My website is for entrepreneurs, investors and participants to evolve
    > innovative ideas in a competitive environment.

    If you want to be reported for spamming or violations of charters, then
    yes, you can.

    If you post to certain .biz groups you would not be in violation.

    --
    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    and put on his website: http://www.webservertalk.com/message1907860.html
    3rd link shows what he's exposed to children (the link I've include does
    not directly display his filth). You can find the same information by
    googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and 'exposed to kids'.

    Leythos, Aug 20, 2007
  16. kelton

    Leythos Guest

    In article <nlbyi.95525$>,
    says...
    > Post whatever you desire. The are some weirdo's who would like you to
    > believe that they hold some sort of censoring commission that enables them
    > to do so.

    It's called a charter and common courtesy - this group is for HELP about
    anything, not about spamming for business leads. There is nothing
    censoring about that, people that spam groups are the lowest form of
    user and get reported for it.

    Leythos, Aug 20, 2007
  17. kelton

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "crest" <> wrote in message
    > Post whatever you desire. The are some weirdo's who would like you to
    > believe that they hold some sort of censoring commission that enables them
    > to do so.
    >
    > Some of the same say top posting (as this) is forbidden because it breaks
    > so-called chain of fact or theme but most people don't give damn about
    > what some else
    > has written as a response.
    >
    > The main thing is you will get responses from pimple faced 12 year old
    > nerd
    > but in reality a response may be posted by your next door neighbor, the
    > sweet little grand mother or
    > your Baptist preacher hiding behind the anomity and faceless character who
    > finds out he will
    > probably never be traced while spewing his vulgarity and demonstrated
    > lever of intelligence

    Awww, c'mon - tell us what you REALLY think.

    Moron. Idiot. Buffoon. Clown. Top posting dweeb.

    WhzzKdd, Aug 20, 2007
  18. On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 05:33:35 -0500, The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > On 2007-08-20, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, crest waxed eloquently:
    >
    > snip
    >
    >> probably never be traced while spewing his vulgarity and demonstrated lever
    >> of intelligence
    >>

    > snip
    >
    > Well, you surely have demonstrated your "lever of intelligence".
    >
    >--
    >The Old Sourdough
    >No Microsoft products were used in any way for the creation of this
    >message. If you are using a Microsoft product to view it, BEWARE! - I'm
    >not responsible for any harm you might encounter as a result.

    Love the sig!

    May I also use it? (With due credit going to you, of course.)

    Ophelia Cummins, Aug 21, 2007
  19. On 2007-08-21, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Ophelia Cummins waxed eloquently:
    > On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 05:33:35 -0500, The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >
    >> On 2007-08-20, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, crest waxed eloquently:
    >>
    >> snip
    >>
    >>> probably never be traced while spewing his vulgarity and demonstrated lever
    >>> of intelligence
    >>>

    >> snip
    >>
    >> Well, you surely have demonstrated your "lever of intelligence".
    >>

    > Love the sig!
    >
    > May I also use it? (With due credit going to you, of course.)

    Sure. I don't need any credit, since I saw it somewhere else. Don't
    remember where, and there was no attribution, but I liked it, so
    I used it. :)

    --
    The Old Sourdough

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 21, 2007
  20. On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 04:36:28 -0500, The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > On 2007-08-21, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Ophelia Cummins waxed eloquently:

    <snippet>
    >> Love the sig!
    >>
    >> May I also use it? (With due credit going to you, of course.)

    > Sure. I don't need any credit, since I saw it somewhere else. Don't
    > remember where, and there was no attribution, but I liked it, so
    > I used it. :)

    Thank you. I will also put it to good use.

    ;-)

    Ophelia Cummins, Aug 21, 2007