    Iley Pullen Guest

    Request that the subject news group be added to the news server.

    Thanks
    Iley Pullen, Jun 27, 2003

  2. Iley Pullen

    rifleman Guest

    In news:Ok_Ka.6403$,
    Iley Pullen <> contemplated the little bit of fluff in his
    navel and typed:
    > Request that the subject news group be added to the news server.
    >
    > Thanks

    Try telling the Newsmaster of your ISP - this group is international and not
    connected with any ISP.

    --
    (I may be wrong...I usually am....)
    Google is your Friend
    rifleman, Jun 27, 2003

  3. Iley Pullen

    Jimchip Guest

    On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 16:32:46 GMT, Iley Pullen wrote:
    > Request that the subject news group be added to the news server.

    Change your newsserver to msnews.microsoft.com and subscribe.

    (lifted from /. Posted by jamie.)
    Jimchip, Jun 27, 2003