    I'm planning to purchase 2x2801 , 1x2811 , 1x3560SMI
    is there any one can help

    thanks alot
    futurama, Feb 17, 2010

  2. futurama

    Akilla21

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2010
    Messages:
    14
    Location:
    Wiesbaden, Germany
    LOL... Not to try and discourage you on this. But the routers you're talking about are nearly new on Cisco's line. Second hand, doesn't really apply here. But CDW has routers lower in price than Cisco Direct or sub-partners of Cisco.

    Or tigerdirect has an abundance of devices as well. They are refurbished but the prices closely match that of Cisco Direct.

    Good luck with your search.
    Akilla21, Nov 4, 2010

  3. futurama

    rolita

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    I can supply the profucts you inquiry

    We are a world-wide quality supplier of networking equipment specializing in the Cisco product line.

    Cisco products, they are 3560,3750 2960 switch, 1800, 2800,3800,1900,2900,3900 router, low-end modules in router and high-end modules in switch 4500,6500,7600 series.

    Good quality and we can offer the best discount.Hope to be a partner of your company in the future!

    Rolita Meng

    Email:rolita@go-awalker.com
    rolita, Mar 28, 2011
  4. futurama

    usedcisco2011

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    hi,friend,
    i'm Daisy, from Shenzhen Changyu Times Tech Co,.Ltd. We have been only specializing in supplying used original Cisco for over 10 years.

    Glad that we can supply the products you want with good quality and competitive price.

    Pls feel free to contact me.
    MSN: chn-cisco2 AT hotmail Dot Com
    Skepe:usedcisco2011
    Mail:Daisy AT chn-cisco Dot com
    usedcisco2011, Jun 10, 2011
  5. futurama

    hxl0209

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2011
    Messages:
    11
    Location:
    China
    Re: used cisco router

    Hi, We are a professional dealer of selling used genuine cisco switch, router, firewall, module, SFP, IP Phone etc.

    We supply large stock used cisco equipment, any detail you are looking for pls contact me. Tks! :D

    Sophia Huang
    Email: Sophia AT chn-cisco DOM com
    MSN:chn-cisco AT hotmail DOM com
    Skype: angelsophia12