request for combination of simple and traditional chinese language

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?d2lubm8=?=, Sep 26, 2005.

  1. Dear sir,
    seperating traditional chinese and simplifying chinese language is building
    blocks of communication of china to the world. Please integrate simplify and
    traditional chinsese as one unified language in window system.

    Chinese are not seperate group of people, it is inconvenient to communicate
    to each other with too character system blind to each other. Chinese in china
    are not able to see the world with language they can see. please make coding
    at least without ramdom characters.

    By solving this problem, you are opening minds of chinese in china so that
    they are really connecting the world. This will promptly advance the pace of
    cultural change in china. Currently, people in china never open any website
    or email which is written in traditional chinese language. Only little
    portion of them will convert the traditional chinese into simplify chinese
    language. It deter communications.

    By integrating chinese language in your system, you are making people in
    china more open to the world and urge people to demand more need in political
    and economic interests.

    Please do so and help.

    regards,
    winno

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...bfc&dg=microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
    =?Utf-8?B?d2lubm8=?=, Sep 26, 2005

  2. In the mean time, just download it here:
    Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/d/a/fdac56ee-928a-4d51-9d6d-c7c64e9f5bae/ARMMUIx3.iso

    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Sep 26, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?d2lubm8=?=

    Mirko Guest

    For converting text on websites from traditional Chinese to simplified
    Chinese and vice versa you can use the Internet Explorer add-on "ALiBaBar"
    ( http://alf-li.pcdiscuss.com ).
    It is free for "single home user" use and, once installed, it just takes you
    one single mouse click to switch the Chinese characters on a web page from
    one style to the other. (of course except characters that are embedded into
    graphics)

    To convert Chinese text in e-mails or other documents you could use
    "ConvertZ" of the same author.

    "winno" <>
    :...

    Mirko, Sep 26, 2005
  4. Here is my opinion:

    > seperating traditional chinese and simplifying chinese language is building
    > blocks of communication of china to the world. Please integrate simplify and
    > traditional chinsese as one unified language in window system.

    => Nobody blocks anyone else.
    => Whichever kind of language is not the issue, as long as the variety is
    there.

    > Chinese are not seperate group of people, it is inconvenient to communicate
    > to each other with too (two?) character system blind to each other. Chinese in china
    > are not able to see the world with language they can see. please make coding
    > at least without ramdom characters.

    => In browser, go to encoding, and choose what ever understandable.
    => It is the "means" or "knowledge" that's the difference. Not language.

    > By solving this problem, you are opening minds of chinese in china so that
    > they are really connecting the world. This will promptly advance the pace of
    > cultural change in china. Currently, people in china never open any website
    > or email which is written in traditional chinese language. Only little
    > portion of them will convert the traditional chinese into simplify chinese
    > language. It deter communications.
    > By integrating chinese language in your system, you are making people in
    > china more open to the world and urge people to demand more need in political
    > and economic interests.

    => Busy getting 64-bit system to work nicely.
    => Hope this area is with nothing but technical inputs.
    =?Utf-8?B?aHB1?=, Sep 29, 2005